Partnership Track Pain opportunity in Sacramento, CA
Mercy Medical Group (MMG), a multi-specialty group in the Sacramento region, is looking for a skilled and compassionate Pain Management Proceduralist Physician to join our medical team in Midtown, Sacramento, CA. As a Pain Management Proceduralist, you will specialize in diagnosing and treating a variety of acute and chronic pain conditions using interventional procedures. Your expertise will help improve patients' quality of life by reducing or eliminating their pain through minimally invasive techniques.
Key Responsibilities: 1. Patient Assessment and Diagnosis: - Conduct thorough evaluations of patients experiencing acute or chronic pain conditions. - Utilize comprehensive medical histories, physical examinations, and diagnostic tests to accurately diagnose the source of pain. - Develop individualized treatment plans that focus on interventional pain management procedures.
2. Interventional Pain Procedures: - Perform a range of interventional procedures such as nerve blocks, epidural injections, joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulation, and regenerative medicine techniques. - Ensure adherence to best practices, safety protocols, and sterile techniques during procedures. - Monitor patient response to procedures and adjust treatment plans accordingly.
3. Collaborative Care: - Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, including primary care physicians, surgeons, physical therapists, and psychologists, to provide comprehensive pain management. - Consult with specialists to ensure optimal patient care and coordinate treatment plans.
4. Patient Education and Counseling: - Educate patients about their pain conditions, potential treatment options, and realistic expectations. - Provide counseling on lifestyle modifications, pain coping strategies, and self-management techniques. - Address patient concerns and provide empathetic support throughout the treatment process.
5. Documentation and Compliance: - Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic medical records, documenting patient evaluations, procedures performed, treatment plans, and progress notes. - Adhere to legal and ethical standards, including patient confidentiality, informed consent, and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Qualifications and Requirements: - Medical degree from an accredited institution. - Residency training in Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, or equivalent specialty.
- Fellowship training in Pain Management. - Board certification or eligibility in Pain Medicine or relevant specialty. - Valid medical license and ability to practice in the desired location. - Proven experience in interventional pain management procedures. - Strong knowledge of pain physiology, pharmacology, and evidence-based treatment modalities. - Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. - Ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team. - Commitment to providing patient-centered care and empathy towards individuals experiencing pain.
This is a shareholder track opportunity that offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, malpractice insurance, and a retirement plan. If you are passionate about providing exceptional care to our community patients, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The posted compensation range is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Mercy Medical Group
Mercy Medical Group (MMG) is a dynamic, growing organization with a long-standing history of providing exceptional medical care in the Sacramento area. MMG is a large multi-specialty medical group of 500+ providers comprised of primary care physicians, specialists in more than 30 medical and surgical specialties, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. These professionals provide seamless primary and specialty care, working together to meet the unique needs of each individual patient.
MMG clinicians provide services to patients at Dignity Health Medical Foundation locations throughout Sacramento. Mercy Medical Group is aligned with Dignity Health, operating on a medical foundation model. Dignity Health is one of the largest healthcare systems in the nation, and the largest healthcare system in California, with more than 40 hospitals and 400 care centers serving communities across California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the most ethnically diverse and livable cities in America. The capital city of California serves as the political nucleus of the nation's most influential state, the sixth-largest economy in the world. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
To inquire about or apply for an opportunity, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that humankindness is powerful medicine. After more than a century of experience, we’ve learned that modern medicine is more effective when it’s delivered with compassion. We are successful because we know that the word care is what makes health care work. At Dignity Health, our humankindness is extended to every member of the team. We take a holistic approach to letting our people know that they truly matter.
We chose the name Dignity Health because the value of dignity is woven into the fabric of our culture. Our mission, vision and values were all formed out of the recognition of the inherent dignity of each person. It also represents our commitment to delivering excellent medical care to all, to advocating on behalf of the poor and to partnering with others to improve the quality of life.
We offer a supportive, collegial environment, with a staff that’s passionate about bringing the very best practices to patient care. We are an organization committed to facility infrastructure, the latest technology and effective communication. Most of all, ...you will discover the spirit, idealism and family-friendly environment that comes with a mission driven, not-for-profit healthcare organization.
"Hello humankindness starts with the proven idea that human connection leads to better health."