Location: Boise, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking a Manager Quality CoE to join our Quality and Patient Safety team.
Position SummaryProvide operational support to leverage subject matter expertise across multiple settings and operating units in support of SLHS mission, vision, and strategic objectives.
- Facilitates the identification and deployment of best practices to support organizational strategic objectives.
- Provides subject matter consultation to operating units in support of quality, stewardship, and service goals.
- Administers services determined to be more efficiently and effectively performed centrally.
- Facilitates Communities of Practice and system workgroups.
- Engages with strategic partnerships to drive performance across the organization.
- Represents SLHS in interactions with external regulatory bodies, national groups, etc.
- Identifies opportunities for innovation.
- Participates in the development of long-range plans which support the system's philosophy, strategic directive and general objectives.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or 4 years' additional related experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 6 years' related experience
- Licenses/Certifications: None
- Accreditation/Regulatory Experience
- Experiencing leading system teams
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
Learn more about what the City of Trees has to offer you:
St. Luke's Health System | Boise Convention and Visitors Bureau | Boise Parks and Recreation | Boise Museum Association | Boise Music Festival | Boise Philharmonic | Downtown Boise Restaurants | Boise Valley Economic Partnership | Hyde Park events | Treefort Music Festival | First Thursdays | Alive After Five | Capitol City Public Market | Runs and Triathlons | Shakespeare Festival | Sawtooth National Forest | Visit Idaho.org
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.