Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Access Point has an opportunity for a Workforce Management Coordinator to join our team!
If you're passionate about serving others and have a desire to make an impact, Access Point may be for you.
Come join our dynamic group of talented team members who all share the desire to create innovative products and solutions that fuel healthcare transformation. This is an exciting and fast-paced opportunity for smart, motivated, caring people to join a fast growing organization with plenty of opportunity to advance.
We are always looking for people inspired to help us in our mission. If you are someone who wants to change the lives of patients, drive success for our partners and be part of a team driven to improve care, see what opportunities we have for you.
The Workforce Management (WFM) Coordinator will have a critical role in assuring superior customer support and experience. In this role, WFM Coordinator will actively monitor intra-day queue activity for agent availability, contact load and agent skill balance. Coordinate with contact center business leaders to adjust staff work and other assignments as necessary. The key responsibilities of this role will be maintaining historic data and trending, producing accurate volume forecasts, and managing real-time behaviors such as adherence, occupancy, utilization.
Essential Functions: To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Utilize enterprise workforce management software tools to create work schedules for assigned work groups
- Work in collaboration with operational leadership to ensure service levels are met
- Develop strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution
- Manage intraday staffing levels across multiple programs
- Monitor real-time staffing Adherence Alerts and ACD agent work state reports
- Ownership & administration of intraday schedule changes
- Clearly and quickly communicate identified intraday or other risks to management and other team members
- Monitor call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly to ensure service levels are met
- Ensure that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization
- Schedule off the-phone activities around forecasted call patterns
- Make real time updates to schedules to ensure WFM system is able to provide statistical staffing requirements based upon current staffing availability
- Update schedules to account for breaks, paid time off, etc
- Document and escalate any system problems identified and provide follow-up to ensure problem is resolved
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real-time performance issues
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly and ad hoc reports and distribute to management
- Assist Team Manager in reviewing agent requests for time off such as vacation and personal days
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position primarily serves internal co-workers.
Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Skills and Abilities:
Business Mathematical Skills -- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
Moderate Computers Skills -- Frequent use of electronic mail, word processing, data entry, spreadsheets, graphics, etc. Ability to create, maintain and incorporate simple functions into documents, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations to support business objectives.
Moderate Communication -- Regularly uses moderately complex oral and written skills. May train others in functional areas, interact with others and make presentations to department or middle management.
Job Specific Impact -- Decisions generally affect own job or assigned functional area.
Routine Business Problems -- Problems encountered are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures.
Foundational Judgement -- Results are defined and existing practices are used as guidelines for how to complete work activities; works closely with supervisor/manager who provides broad guidance and overall direction.
Moderate -- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with moderate complexity.
Physical & Mental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment & Travel Requirements:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
Works in well-lit, ventilated and climate controlled office environment with routine office equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts.
In hospital environment, may be exposed to hazards and unusual elements, which may include but are not limited to bloodborne pathogens and / or contagious illnesses, toxic chemicals, and biohazardous materials which may require extensive safety precautions and the use of protective equipment.
Noise level in the work environment is typical for an office and/or hospital environment.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air
Competitive pay and benefits including 401k, paid time off, employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision.
Lifepoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Qualifications
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Experience: 1+ years of experience with workforce management software