As one of the area’s largest employers Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients, providing care at more than 250 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our not-for-profit system includes five Louisville hospitals with 1,837 licensed beds, seven outpatient centers, 14 Norton Immediate Care Centers, more than 14,000 employees, over 900 employed medical providers and approximately 2,000 total physicians on its medical staff. Our hospitals provide inpatient and outpatient general care as well as specialty care, including heart, neuroscience, cancer, orthopedic, women’s and pediatric services. In 2018 Norton Healthcare was named by Healthiest Employers as the fourth healthiest place to work in the country. More information about Norton Healthcare is available at NortonHealthcare.com.
The Director, Equality, Inclusion and Belonging will provide leadership to equality, inclusion and diversity efforts in alignment with the organization’s Mission of a welcoming and inclusive culture for our patients, their families and employees. The position will execute an organization-wide framework to ensure alignment with the organization’s Mission and Vision, and will help identify and monitor metrics to inform strategic planning and efforts related to increasing inclusion of diverse employee populations. The position will be responsible for collaborating with internal teams to champion the inclusion strategy and support similar efforts led by Norton Healthcare in the community, and participate in relevant efforts associated with local and national organizations, community partners and diversity associations to ensure Norton Healthcare remains at the forefront of these efforts.
If interested please visit www.MyNortonCareer.com and apply to Job ID: 31049
- Three years of experience in the area of inclusion and diversity with a Bachelor's Degree or seven years' experience in the area of inclusion and diversity without a Bachelor's Degree
- One year of leadership experience.
- Diversity & Inclusion Certificate
- In-depth understanding of operating within a large, complex and matrixed organization with the ability to translate needs to implementation.
- Record of accomplishment of fostering, driving and implementing innovative ideas with broad impact.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
Screening Requirements: Drug Screen, Background Check, License and Employment reference verification.
Norton Healthcare offers a competitive benefit package including:
For more than a century, Norton Healthcare has been guided by its mission to provide quality health care to all those it serves, in a manner that responds to the needs of the community and honors its faith heritage. Today, Norton Healthcare is a leader in serving adult and pediatric patients from throughout Louisville, Southern Indiana, the commonwealth of Kentucky and beyond. The hospital and health care system is Louisville’s fourth largest employer, providing care at more than 250 locations in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. The not for- profit system includes five Louisville hospitals with 1,837 licensed beds; seven outpatient centers; 15 Norton Immediate Care Centers; more than 1,500 employed medical providers; and approximately 2,000 total physicians on its medical staff. Hospitals provide inpatient and outpatient general care as well as specialty care including heart, neuroscience, cancer, orthopedic, women’s and pediatric services.
• Not-for-profit health care system
• Leap Frog A – four consecutive quarters
• Approximately 850 clinical research studies
• Top tier among Healthiest Employers of Greater Louisville (2013 to 2019)
• All hospitals and Norton Cancer Institute earned LGBTQ Healthcare Equality Leader designation (2018 and 2019)