Under the direction of the Centralized Staffing Program Manager, coordinate staffing for all nursing units for multiple facilities. Verifies licenses and certification. Serves as a liaison between the staffing office and hospital departments. Assists the nursing administration with reports, staffing variances, and scheduling. Actively participates in recruitment activities for nursing services.
A: Job Specific
· Develops and maintains nursing department staffing records and master schedules for multiple hospitals.
· Identifies with the Centralized Staffing Program Manager, CCO or designee the number and level of personnel required to provide patient care, initiates changes in personnel and assignment as directed.
· Maintains the accuracy of the nursing payroll time sheets. Initiates changes and correction as necessary.
· Completes schedules and documents daily staffing changes.
· Demonstrates competency and practice behavior in areas of staffing variances.
· Reports staffing problems and unusual situations to the Area Staffing Program Manager, CCO or designee and keeps her/him informed of situations requiring follow up or immediate attention.
· Reports any employee absences, scheduling and tardy issues to the Area Staffing Program Manager, CCO or designee for corrective and possibly disciplinary action.
· Maintains and verifies copies of current licensure, CPR and ACLS (if applicable) for the nursing staff, as appropriate.
· Participates in recruitment activities for nursing services as directed by the Area Staffing Program Manager.
· Coordinates with Educators for orientation of new employees.
· Schedules and participates in in-services as appropriate.
Coordinator of Staffing
Education: High school graduate or equivalent
Experience: One-year experience as staffing coordinator in acute care hospital preferred.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee Click Here .
Merchant Privacy Statement Your right to privacy is important. Our organization believes that the personal information you choose to furnish online should only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services and support. We will not share this information with any other party.
We do not share your credit card information with any outside parties.