This position will provide onboarding training to new associates and ongoing training to existing associates in the RCBS organization. In addition, this position will perform quality auditing on processes and performance in order to identify training oppurtunities and performance shortfalls.
· Meet all daily productivity standards
· Create and provide system and job role training to new associates
Create and provide training on all PFS job functions
· Establish training plan(s) for associates career advancement including providing lists of approved classes to aide in advancement
· Provide annual education material through Healthstream system
· Maintain and act as administrator for Healthstream system for PFS
· Create and provide monthly compliance topics to PFS associates
Provide education on new systems being introduced in PFS
· Establish mandatory quarterly trainings for all associates
· Assist associates in signing up for elective courses in Healthstream system
· Create and administer testing documents for all classes completed by associates
· Create and maintain all job aides utilized by PFS associates
· Provide audits on work performance in relation to patient accounts
Our Mission: WHY WE EXIST. To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our Core Values: WHAT WE BELIEVE IN.DIGNITY Respect for the worth of every person, recognition and commitment to the value of diverse individuals and perspectives, and special concern for the poor and underserved. INTEGRITY Honesty, justice, and consistency in all relationships. EXCELLENCE High standards of service and per...formance. COMPASSION Service in a spirit of empathy, love, and concern. STEWARDSHIP Wise and just use of talents and resources in a collaborative manner.Our Vision: WHAT WE ARE STRIVING TO DO. CHRISTUS HEALTH, a Catholic health ministry, will be a leader, a partner and an advocate in the creation of innovative health and wellness solutions that improve the lives of individuals and communities so that all may experience God's healing presence and love. Our Name and Symbol:WHO WE ARE. CHRISTUS is Latin for "Christ," and proclaims publicly the core of our mission. OUR NAME choice also recognizes the heritage of our two congregational sponsors, the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word in Houston and San Antonio. Jesus Christ is the Incarnate Word, the Word of God made flesh. It is, therefore, only fitting that it is in another form of His name that our health ministries are called together. OUR SYMBOL Reflects the healing ministry of Jesus Christ - a combination of a medical cross and a religious cross. The flowing banner on the cross is a common symbol of the risen Christ, while the royal purple signifies Christ. The flowing banner also conveys a sense of motion as we move forward into a new era of service to our communities.
Merchant Privacy Statement Your right to privacy is important. Our organization believes that the personal information you choose to furnish online should only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services and support. We will not share this information with any other party.
We do not share your credit card information with any outside parties.