Providence is calling an Education & Support Analyst 2 Epic to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
We are seeking an Education & Support Analyst 2 Epic to use a wide application of complex principles, theories, and concepts in the specific field, plus may have working knowledge or other related disciplines and provide solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Leads medium to large internal project work teams developing project plans and work plans. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and devices or modifies procedures to process data and solve problems. Review schedules, cost and documentation to ensure success of projects. Mentors and assists others in support of applications, projects and goals. Typically deals with users to determine appropriate requirements of complex systems.
In this position you will:
- Assist in developing and maintaining the master training environment for primary application suites supported.
- Design, develop and maintain EPIC implementation end user training material and methods specific to service line and suite requirements. Training materials need to address needs of all levels of the organization, including end-user, super user, physicians and leadership. Work with internal teams to validate content.
- Manage overall training projects. Provides relevant project status documentation to technical and non-technical customers.
- Assist in development and maintenance of standards, procedures and performance requirements for the training environments.
- Educate clients through classroom training and one-on-one sessions.
- Develop detailed documentation for the purpose of expediting problem identification and resolution. Communicate thoroughly to other teams during ticket handoff in order to minimize customer interruptions and avoid duplicate requests.
- Synthesizes data, information, and knowledge to clarify and resolve clinical issues or problems when reported. Troubleshoots the requestor's issue and resolves upon first contact whenever possible.
- Remain calm and professional when faced with emotional or frustrated customers.
- Perform rotational on-call responsibilities. May provide onsite support to operational users, working days, evenings, nights and weekends as needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) or equivalent blend of education and 5 years functional experience.
- Minimum of 5 year experience in a healthcare setting, training environment, technical or EHR configuration.
- Epic proficiency or certification required within 6 months of employment.
- Full knowledge of how applications and servers operate and affect network performance.
- Full knowledge of security issues/concerns related to networking and/or telecom.
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 150068