Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Manager of Sci Medical Oncology Services at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\.
The Manager is responsible for the daily operations of SCI Medical Oncology, and other assigned clinics and support functions\. In conjunction with the Director, is responsible for managing all assigned clinic and support staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, processes, and procedures to improve financial performance, patient / clinic flow, customer service, attainment of departmental financial and productivity goals, and administration of assigned budgets\.
In this position you will:
- Be an active participant in financial and business planning, program development, communications, marketing, and collaboration with network physicians
- Work collaboratively with the SCI Management team, physicians, and other direct care providers to develop systems and processes that improve provider efficiency, and directs, coordinates, and manage SCI Medical Oncology registration, scheduling, and patient care activities
- Serve as a resource to the clinics and collaborates with other SCI departments through expertise and leadership in the revenue cycle process
- Develop working and collaborative relationships throughout the organization in order to support the Mission, Vision, and Values of SMC
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related Health Sciences Management
- Minimum 5 years healthcare experience with 3 years supervisory or management experience
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master's degree in Health Care Administration
About the First Hill Campus
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Req ID: 128951