Providence is calling a HR Client Manager to Providence Health & Services in Olympia, WA.
We are seeking a HR Client Manager to be a primary point of contact for caregivers and core leaders for HR and employment related matters. They will understand the alignment of HR strategies and business needs and implement initiatives in support of strategies. This position serves as a trusted advisor and advocate for caregivers and core leaders and facilitate resolution for HR related concerns.
In this position you will:
- Provide expert advice and coaching to caregivers and core leaders regarding performance management, improvement and career development
- Consult with leaders to identify engagement strategies and support leaders with action planning & coaching
- Develop and maintain relations with our union representatives in a very dynamic and changing environment.
- Provide labor relations (CBA) contract implementation & interpretation
- Participate in grievance/dispute resolution, negotiations and task force activities as it relates to our labor relations initiatives.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other areas of HR (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Worker's Comp/LOA and our HR Service Center).
- Provide HR related training where applicable and when needed.
- Identify change management and communication needs and implements plan as appropriate
- Implement regulatory audit surveys – action plan development and follow-up
- Prepare HR metrics – analysis, interpretation & communication
- Facilitate department restructures and reorganizations as needed.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management or related field
- 5 years professional human resources or related experience
- Strong background in labor relations/union is required.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- PHR or equivalent preferred
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 153568