Providence is calling a Human Resource Strategic Program Manager to Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR.
We are seeking a HR Strategic Program Manager to align HR strategies with the business needs. You will determine HR implications of evolving business needs, recommend actions to be taken and coordinate consulting efforts to achieve outcomes. The incumbent performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, values, and philosophy. In all aspects, he/she serves as a role model for the values and mission of the organization.
In this position you will:
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders identify, and build organizational capabilities.
- Support core leaders in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline through the use of operations and strategic workforce planning.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Consult with appropriate stakeholders in organizational design initiatives; facilitate in the process as appropriate.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support and facilitate HR system strategies and initiatives that localize change management and communication plans.
- Serve as a consultant to Centers of Excellence and initiative leaders regarding HR region, facility or service line business needs, cultures, change and communication requirements.
- Provide training or facilitates events to educate HR teams on new initiatives and strategies.
- Support the orientation and assimilation of new HR team members by assisting the HR manager or director with assimilation plan development and through direct delivery of training on HR resources, systems and protocols.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR management, or related field.
- 5 years professional human resources or related experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Human Resources
Req ID: 154168