Providence is calling a Real Estate Manager to Providence Health & Services in Portland, OR.
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of owned and leased satellite properties as assigned by the Regional Director. This position requires frequent property visits. Typical portfolio contains 750,000 to 1,000,000 square feet. The Real Estate Manager is responsible for the oversight of approximately $10M in operating expenses and approximately in $9M in third party revenue.
In this position you will:
- Provide day to day management of assigned properties, meeting three primary goals: 1) tenant satisfaction; 2) well maintained properties; and 3) return on investment goal as established by the Real Estate Council.
- Have accountability for maximizing occupancy of owned properties through advertising vacant spaces.
- Perform move in and move out inspections with tenants and prepares space for turnover (i.e. janitorial, painting, minor repairs, utilities and keys).
- Negotiate and prepare lease contracts.
- Be responsible for tracking key lease dates and negotiates lease renewals, extensions or terminations.
- Be accountable for budget preparation and performance in accordance with established return on investment goals.
- Be accountable for monitoring, tracking and reviewing operational expenses for optimal performance and compare to benchmarked standards.
- Be responsible for preparing annual CAM reconciliations and ensuring tenants are complying with lease terms related to CAM.
- Be responsible for ensuring that certificates of insurance are kept up to date and in compliance with lease terms/contracts.
- Manage service providers to ensure top quality work is being performed in timely manner on properties and following good stewardship of financial resources.
- Act as the liaison for permitted capital improvement projects.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Six (6) or more years in the field of real estate/property management.
- Three (3) or more years of supervisory experience.
- Valid driver's license.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in business with focus on real estate.
- Real Estate designations (e.g. RPA, CPM).
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 152285