Providence is calling a Practice Manager III for our Providence Medical Institute Cardiovascular Service Line locations in Santa Monica, CA
In this position you will:
- The Practice Manager III provides ongoing leadership for the development and implementation of management and patient care systems to assure cost-effective and quality operations within Providence Medical Institute (PMI).
- Specific responsibilities include managing day-to-day operations, with an emphasis on patient care delivery, high quality customer service, patient satisfaction, staffing, budgeting and efficient allocation and use of available capital and human resources.
- Oversees multiple clinics and/or departments to include specialty clinics or patient care programs within the Providence Medical Institute.
- The Practice Manager III works with PMI clinic leadership to develop division-wide organizational goals and strategic integration of care and clinical practices to provide an optimal patient experience.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully interact with clinic physician leadership and staff physician to carry out clinic and organizational mission, goals and objectives.
- Leads staff to ensure that patient care services are provided in a timely manner which are sensitive to the patient's physical, psychological, and spiritual needs.
- Ensures compliance with established clinical policies and procedures.
- Participates in PMI-wide special projects, committees or task forces as requested.
- Possesses comprehensive and advanced clinic practice management and leadership knowledge and skills, particularly mentoring, coaching, and conflict management and resolution, with effective facilitation of difficult conversations.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum 4 years of practice management experience.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Nursing or related field.
- Experience in ambulatory healthcare operations.
- California State RN license.
About the location you will serve:
Providence Health & Services Southern California is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Supervisory / Management
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 153583