Providence is calling a Provider Compensation Analyst to Providence Health & Services in Seattle, WA.
The Provider Compensation Analyst provides analysis in the development and design of provider compensation programs. Responsibilities include data gathering and analysis, CPT coding reviews, creation of proformas, report development, provider market analysis, and plan modeling for newly hired physicians, acquisitions, and contract renewals. Participates as a member of an implementation team for new acquisitions being brought onto the system. Performs research on specific matters such as legal compliance, trend analysis, review and analysis of market surveys on provider pay, production, revenue, coding and billing. Performs fair market value assessments of provider compensation plans and works with third party firms to obtain and manage the external fair market review process, when needed. Works with senior consultants and leaders to develop strategies to support care strategies, quality and performance objectives, financial goals and the funding of provider development activities. Performs all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and reflects the Sisters of Providence mission and philosophy.
In this position you will:
- Performs simple to moderately complex market studies as a team member as a part of an acquisitions support. Assists in providing analysis to support group and individual contract renewals. Performs current state analysis in reviews of existing specialties and individual physicians and assists in the interpretation of that analysis.
- Participates in, and analyzes results of, market surveys for physician executives, leaders, physicians and advanced practice providers. Creates market summaries and analyzes
- Participates in cross-functional teams to provide support to physician group and hospital leaders based an understanding of clients and their needs.
- Develops draft reports, graphs and letters for review by the manager and consultants. Assists in the preparation of presentations for PCRC.
- May review and analyze CPT codes to determine provider wRVU production. Works with others to assist in the analysis of revenue, productivity and equity studies for provider specialties.
- Follows pre-set guidelines based on compliance with organizational standards set on IRS guidelines, Stark and Anti-kickback statute implications for plans. .
- Reviews third party fair market value assessments and incorporates into reports and presentations.
- May perform special studies and analysis upon request.
- Maintains tracking for deadlines and represents compensation team on calls and in meetings.
- Works directly with the recruiting team to assist in making offers.
- Assists in designing compensation tools to simplify the recruiting process. Works with cross functional teams in to improve processes.
- Assists in the orientation and training of new analysts.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree in health care, human resources, business, finance, or other related area. An equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for the degree.
- One or more years of experience in HR, finance, contracting or other related area.
- Ability to participate in teams in a way that fosters a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Ability to learn and integrate new information and processes quickly, and work with others toward objectives.
- Strong knowledge of project management including resource planning, analysis skills, negotiation facilitation and development of necessary documentation.
- Strong team orientation with the ability to be flexible with time and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability in developing and facilitating communication plans and messages to management and staff.
- Ability to integrate and effectively communicate out strategic priorities.
- Ability to communicate positively, effectively, and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Responsive service orientation -- positive, "can do" approach to initiatives, problems and solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills -- able to prioritize work and manage time.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Some exposure to /experience with compensation design, finance, physician practice management, and project/change management is preferred.
About the departm ent you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Information Technology
Req ID: 149966